|New Offgrid Desalination System to be launched||Montag, 10. Oktober 2011|
A new, ultra low energy consuming water desalination system has successfully passed the lab tests. Over the last months a German team has tested the next generation pressure recovery system for smaller desalination systems.
The result is that you can produce drinking water quality from any salt water source with only 550 W on 230V/AC 50Hz. The production capacity is 100 l/h.
With that little energy demand and ongoing price decrease on solar power generation components the vision of a CO2 free, affordable, houshold or cluster based water desalination system comes true.
Additional technical infos are as follows:
- Product name: DWC RO100 Easy
- raw water up to 40-60g per liter of salt
- product water down to 500ppm
- Power supply 0,55kW 230VAC/50Hz
- Pressure pump max. 70 bar
- RO Module
- Pre filter (flushable)
- Stainless steel frame
- completely pre configured and plug and play
- Dimensions: 1400x 800 x 1000mm
That product will be commercially available shortly.
<- Zurück zu: News